Wednesday, November 27, 2013

December card class, December 6th at 6:30 pm SANTA'S LIST Christmas solutions!


December papermadeprettier card class
Santa's List
 
I can't get enough of this Santa's List set.  I actually used the digital download from MDS and colored it. We will make these in our December 6th papermadeprettier card class at 6:30 pm. JOIN US! No experience necessary or materials needed!  My Christmas gift to you is that I will cut and prepare all pieces so that the assembly will be super-simple! When you leave, you will have a precious card, a CUTE gift and fabulous gift box to take home.
 
Stampin' Up supplies used:  "Santa's List" stamp brush set (my digital studio), day in the life designer series paper (my digital studio), oval bubble punch (my digital studio)
paper: real red, basic black and whisper white 8 1/2 x 11 card stock, silver glimmer paper
ink: real red, crisp cantaloupe and cherry cobbler stampin' write markers
Big Shot: petite purse bigz large die
tools: postage stamp punch, little labels punch pack, 2 1/2 circle punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch
embellishments: epic day this and that washi tape (flag), 1/2"cherry cobbler seam binding ribbon
I must confess, I bought the kraft/polka dot box off of the clearance aisle at Target. Couldn't resist!
 
 We will make this cards at our December papermadeprettier card class (click for info). 


Contact me if you are interested!
cogbill22@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...