Monday, November 25, 2013

Easy DIY Christmas gift with Stampin' Up's owl punch!

I just love sprucing up dollar items with pretty paper for gifts. I made these for my fabulous pretties, my downline demos for our event this weekend.  Ariana Benitez inspired me with her cutie tags using the owl punch. Aren't they just so stinkin' cute?  Can you say TEACHER GIFT??? Don't get me started on all the cute things people have made with this owl punch on Pinterest.

 
Stampin' Up Supplies used:
paper: real red, basic black and whisper white card stock
stamp set:  Oh Goodie!
Big Shot: northern flurry embossing folder, labels collection framelits
embellishements: cherry cobbler baker's twine, basic rhinestones
adhesives: snail adhesive
 
OWL PUNCH $16.95
 
 
Order this and other stampin' supplies here at my online store 24/7.

Come to one of my events in Little Rock, Arkansas:

Like papermadeprettier on Facebook and Pinterest!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...