Monday, January 27, 2014

Sale-A-Bration 2014 papermadeprettier Launch Party, Project #4 Sweet Sorbet Accessory Kit



SALEABRATION 2014 is almost here!  Welcome to my launch party!  Learn all about Sale-A-Bration on the first post.
 
This treat box will be sure to delight anyone who receives it. Isn't it precious? YES, I MADE the pom pom out of the sweet sorbet accessory kit. I totally cased it from the Stampin' Up Stampin' Success magazine (a great publication that is exclusive to Stampin' Up demonstrators).

Project #4
"You Make Me Happy" treat box

Stampin' Up Supplies used: Any item marked SAB is free with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration
kits: Sweet sorbet accessory pack (SAB)
stamps: "See Ya Later" stamp set (SAB)
ink: versamark
paper: whisper white, coastal cabana 8 1/2" x 11" card stock
ribbon: gold sequin trim
adhesive: glue dots
other: decorative window treat box, gold embossing powder

Directions:
wrap each color of twine around box and glue or tie at top, tying a bow in one piece of the summer starfruit twine. Wrap gold sequin trim around box and adhere at the top. I made the pom pom according to this pin I saw on Pinterest "How To...mini pom pom." Note: I did unravel the sweet sorbet twine first. I tried both ways and trust me... unraveling the twine first is much better.  Stamp on white scrap in versamark and then heat emboss with gold the "you make me happy". Then cut off the part that says "you make me happy" and cut a notch. Then cut a corresponding coastal cabana piece and adhere to the box. Cover the knots from the twine and edge of banners with the pom pom. Now give it to someone that makes you happy!!!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team! Sale-A-Bration is the perfect time to do this since you get $150 of products for $99!

Find my upcoming events!in Little Rock, Arkansas! Sale-A-Brate WITH US!  Live and in person!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...