Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sale-A-Bration 2014 papermadeprettier Launch Party, Project #2 Hooray for Parties, My Digital Studio invitation

 
HOORAY FOR THIS PARTY!!!

SALE-A-BRATION 2014 is almost here!  Welcome to day #2 of my launch party!  Want to know more about Sale-A-Bration? Click here to go to the first post.

Yesterday's prize winner was Jessica Bramlett. I will be contacting you to mail or deliver your prize. Congratulations!!! 

Keep trying, there will be 3 more days of prizes!!!

There will be prizes every day from today until Tuesday 2/28 when Sale-A-Bration is available to our customers.  Don't miss a day! Subscribe to my blog or follow papermadeprettier on Facebook for updates.  I will post a new project every afternoon and draw for prizes. Here's how you get in the running for a prize: (each thing you do gets you a slot in the drawing)
1. make a comment on my blog
2. make a comment on papermadeprettier's facebook page
3. make a comment on the project on Pinterest
4. subscribe to my blog (right sidebar of my blog)

Project #1
Hooray for Parties baby shower invite, My Digital Studio

I can't get enough of MDS from Stampin' Up. I was on an airplane and my kindle died :), but luckily, I had my laptop. MDS runs solely on your computer and only needs the internet when downloading the software initially. Also, when you travel, no need to bring along all of your supplies.  Just power up and the screen is your canvas!  I had already made an invite that I loved on MDS, so I just pulled it up and changed some stuff out and voila! NEW project!

OLD INVITATION I MADE ON MDS (super cute right?)

 
NEW INVITATION


That's the beauty of MDS! Just pull up the old project and change out the papers, colors...

Stampin' Up Supplies used: Hooray for Parties MDS digital ensemble

Directions:
Add background layer, then add square punch, stretch it to fill the left hand side then fill it with the other DSP. Create a box in the middle and fill it with whisper white. Add embellishment "Hooray" to the top, then add text. Easy!!! Now print on your printer or if you have time, send to Stampin' Up to print. Their print quality is better. I do recommend that if you print at home, you use our whisper white card stock.  It makes a very pretty "canvas" for your digital creations!

I will be teaching a My Digital Studio class in central Arkansas (Little Rock) on Tuesday, March the 11th at 6:30 pm. at Asbury United Methodist Church. Email me if you are interested cogbill22@yahoo.com.

Click here to TRY MDS FOR FREE!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team! Sale-A-Bration is the perfect time to do this since you get $150 of products for $99!

Find my upcoming events!in Little Rock, Arkansas! Sale-A-Brate WITH US!  Live and in person!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...