Friday, March 14, 2014

Hooray for NEW weekly deals! SWEET photopolymer stamps and My Digital Studio NEW downloads are here!

Weekly Deals


 
I'm just full of fun this week.
First for the new weekly deals. These are so fun! 
My fave of the chevron textured impressions folder. These are so affordable anyway, and with a deal? Can't pass that up!
 
Here's are some projects that it added pizzaz to:
 

 

MDS downloads

 
Now the new MDS downloads this week are fabulous! Hooray for Hello Sailor and messy gold twine. NICE!
 
 

Cutie Pie Photopolymer Stamps

Lastly but not leastly :) are these cute photopolymer stamps. I am hearing that they will work great with our soon to be released copic markers. YIPPEE!
 

Cutie Pie $13.95

 
Cutie Pie Frames $13.95
 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...