Saturday, March 22, 2014

Simple Saturday: Clean and Simple DIY Simply Celebrate Add on Kit cards

Simple Saturday: Clean and Simple DIY Simply Celebrate Add on Kit cards

I am  fan of anything simple.  I had a Stampin' Up Simply Celebrate Banner class using the celebration basics banner kit the other day and these paper goodies were leftover from the simply created banner add on kit (the Bermuda bay/crushed curry kit). I also had the Simply Celebrate stamp set close by. So enter my need-  My fabulous upline and friend Becky Liggin had a birthday coming and I needed cards QUICK. You see, my darling 9 year old has a science fair project due and I was hosting a party at my house the next night.. you get my drift. No time for paper treasure chests or anything fancy. I needed something quick and simple, yet fabulous.  Clean and simple is the key.  These self adhesive die cut pieces are fabulous and this color scheme is darling (Stampin' Up knows what looks good!)

Here's the kits and what they come with...
Start with the celebration basics kit (click to see full post on making a birthday banner or St. Patrick's Day Banner):

then add whatever color scheme you like (or both, like I did!)

CRUSHED CURRY/BERMUDA BAY

CALYPSO CORAL/CRISP CANTALOUPE
 
Now, you can use the extras to make these fabulous party supplies! See full blog post about that here:
 
 
HOWEVER, I wanted to use the little pieces to make my favorite thing, CARDS!!!
 
So here they are!
 





So Simple!!!
 


Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamps: Simply Celebrate stamp set
paper: whisper white 8 1/2 x 11 card stock, crushed curry, bermuda bay and basic grey card stock
ink: basic grey, crushed curry, bermuda bay
kits: bermuda bay celebration basics add on kit

Directions: Cut whisper white into notecards 10 x 7" and fold making 3 1/2 x 5" card. Cut narrow strips of the colored card stock at 5" strips. Adhere to card with snail adhesive.  Stamp self adhesive die (sticker) with stamp. Adhere to the card (it's self adhesive!).  That's it!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...