Friday, April 18, 2014

Sweetie Pie stamp set! Adorable tags

 
Sweetie Pie Gift Tag
 
Is this Sweetie Pie stamp set from Stampin' Up not adorable?  I am LOVING the Ombre technique and my scalloped tag topper punch ALOT, so I used this cutie with varying colors of blue. WOW!  I hope you love it as much as I do! Is she not precious?

Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamp set: Sweetie Pie and Sweetie Pie Frames stamp sets
gift packaging: mini muslin bags
paper: whisper white paper
ink: cajun craze (hair), pink pirhouette (cheeks), crisp cantaloupe (face), night of navy, island indigo, bermuda bay and pool party classic stampin' pad
tools: scalloped tag topper punch
ribbon: pool party seam binding ribbon and gold baker's twine
embellishments: rhinestones
adhesives: stampin' dimensionals

Cut 2 in strip of whisper white and stamp end with scalloped tag topper punch, round bottom corners. Stamp "thank you" in colors from darkest to lightest.  Stamp sweetie pie face on whisper white and cut out. Watercolor hair, face and cheeks.  Attach with a stampin' dimensional to the tag. Stamp curvy arrows (LOVE) on the bag. FILL WITH SWEET GOODIES!!! Cinch bag shut and tie ribbons on the tie close to the bag

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...