Sunday, April 20, 2014

WOW WOW WOW! Free shipping from Stampin' Up! April 21st - 25th!!!

 
This is totally awesome!  Now you can get free shipping on the following starting Monday the 21st....

RETIRING PRODUCTS

 (I'll post this list as soon as it's in my hands! Don't delay, while supplies last!!!)

 

 IN COLORS from 2012-2014

 
 
 

PROJECT LIFE

AND if you are a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, OR you purchase the $99 starter kit, you can order this free shipping and 30% off WOOT WOOT!!
 
 
 
 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!

Join my papermadeprettier team or buy starter kit (no obligation) for Project Life or whatever you want today!!!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...