Sunday, June 15, 2014

Simple Saturday: Work of Art Stamp Set - Ombre Wave

 

This fabulous stamp set just invites creativity and flowing movement.  I recently spent some time at the beach...ahhhh.  This stamp set was one of the few that I took with me and I couldn't help but recreate the ocean colors with it on our last day there.  This Work Of Art stamp set makes simple cards look fabulous!

Stampin' Up supplies used:
stamp set: Work of Art
paper: 8 1/2 x 11" whisper white card stock
ink: night of navy, island indigo, Bermuda bay, pool party and soft sky. Basic Black
embellishments: basic jewel rhinestones

Directions: Starting with night of navy at top, stamp the arch one way, turn it, and stamp the other way. Repeat with colors listed above (the bottom arch/wave is the sof sky whithout re-inking. Stamp sentiment with black. Add rhinestone to the heart.

View the  NEW catalog online here! Email me cogbill22@yahoo.com if you would like your own complimentary copy!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...