Tuesday, July 1, 2014

POW! Celebrate Freedom this Independence day with a DIY 4th of July Banner

 
 

DAZZLE POW! DIY Freedom July 4th banner 

I am IN LOVE with Banners. We have a 4th of July party every year and I am so excited about these new decorations for this special day!  These fabulous CANVAS banners are in the New 2014-2015 catalog and I am thrilled.  They can be dressed up for any holiday and deliver just the bam, pow, wham that the 4th calls for. When you dress it up with June's paper pumpkin kit - Pinwheel Party and our new star framelits and red sparkle paper, it's fouth-fabulous!

Here's the simply created banner kit that I used to create it. It comes with letter stencils, 4 design stencils, stampin spritzer x2, 18 CLOTH pennant banners,  and jute twine for multiple banners!

 
Here are some close ups of the beauty
 

 
 
 
 
You can do a monthly subscription or try it for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.
 
Stampin' Up supplies used:
Simply created banner kit, July "Pinwheel Party" paper pumpkin kit (email me to order this past kit cogbill22@yahoo.com)
paper: red glimmer paper, night of navy paper and silver foil paper
Ink: night of navy, real red and basic black reinkers
tools: sponge daubers
ribbon: cherry cobbler chevron ribbon
embellishments: metallic mini clothespins
 
Directions:
Lay letter stencil and use sponge daubers to ink the inside of the letters. Use a back and forth motion for best results.  Use daubers to sponge on ink as shown for red and navy banners.  Cut stars in red glimmer paper, silver foil paper and night of avy paper with smaller and smaller stars using star framelits. Use glue dots to assemble and glue to the pennants. Clip on the pinwheels with mini metallic silver clothespins. Tie chevron ribbon and adhere ribbons to the pinwheels on ends. Mount the pinwheels on ends to a large red sparkly star.  Clip onto twin with mini metallic clothes pin.
 
Just a few more banners I have made in the past...click here for details: (by the way, I think I've come a long way in blogging :)))



Links to banners below here:
 


 
 
View the  NEW catalog online here! Email me cogbill22@yahoo.com if you would like your own complimentary copy!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...