Saturday, July 26, 2014

Simple Saturday: Ho Ho Sparkle! Christmas in July!

Simple Saturday: Ho Ho Sparkle!

Let's face it, the holidays can get CRAZY! Why not knock these out now in July before the fall comes? You can knock tons of these out in a snap.  No need to wait until the Holiday Catalog comes out in late August, Embellished Events stamp set will set you up now! 

Stampin' Up! supplies used:
whisper white card stock, real red classic ink pat, 2 1/2" circle punch, basic jewel rhinestones (adhesive) and red/green sharpies.

No more searching for colored rhinestones, use a sharpie or blendabilities marker to color them whatever color you want! 

Happy Weekend!  Hope you can find some time to get crafty!   I AM about to crack into my box of Holiday Catalog goodies, so you will want to subscribe to my blog so you won't miss any of Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas coming soon! 

View the  NEW catalog online here! or email me and I'll send you a copy! cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...