Saturday, July 5, 2014

Simple Saturday: Project Life Little Moments simple scrapbooking

 

Project Life Little Moments

Stampin' Up's Little Moment's Project Life card collection is adorable.  I can not tell you how simple this system is.  The cards all coordinate with each other making a sweet little page in about 15 minutes! Yes, that's how long it took me.  YOU can do this!  Spend more time making memories and less time preserving them!

Stampin' Up supplies used:
Little Moments Project Life card collection, tea lace paper doilies, variety pack 6" x 8" Project Life photo pocket pages, Project Life journaling pens, Project Life Point and Click stamp set (for the arrows)

Check out my papermadeprettier.com Project Life page to see the amazing Stampin' Up Project Life coordinating collections or go to my online store to purchase Stampin' Up Project Life products.

Live in Central Arkansas? Come to my next Project Life class July 24th at noon, or order my KIT IN THE MAIL. Email me if you are interested. cogbill22@yahoo.com.

View the  NEW catalog online here!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...