Friday, October 24, 2014

GRATEFUL INDEED for creative inspiration from Ronda Wade!

 

I'm GRATEFUL for these projects!

 
Since almost one year ago, my team has grown from 1-20 members! I LOVE IT! I was finding planning amazing team meetings to be a challenge. Enter Ronda Wade, the training guru and creative genius and Stampin' Up demonstrator. She created these amazing projects in the theme of gratitude that we made at our team meetings last weekend.  Aren't they perfect gifts to give?...Or keep!  Teachers, friends, family would love! 

This is just one of the many perks of being a Pretties team member. Click here to learn about being a happy shopper (most just join for the discount!) and the opportunity to earn FREE designer series paper for 6 months with the purchase of a starter kit in October! 

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 
 
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...