Monday, November 24, 2014

Gift Box Punch Board Candy Dispenser: Nutcracker delight!

Santa Stache Candy Dispenser 

I'm in love with this Ca-ute candy dispenser, aren't you? This is a cutie that I made with my sideline Lana Dunn.
 
It was inspired by Brenda Quintana and the directions on how to make it are from Pinterest and you can find them here.  I colored the sassy guy with blendabilities which makes him all the more gorgeous. (BTW, blendabilities are on a doorbuster sale on 12/1/14 too! 

Stampin' Up supplies used:
Santa Stache stamp set
Real red and whisper white paper, Get Your Santa On Designer series paper for side and top/bottom panels
Lost Lagoon satin ribbon
blenadabilities markers sets: cherry cobbler, old olive, chocolate chip, daffodil delight, night of navy


Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   

 

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com


1 comment:

  1. Kay, your nutcracker boxes turned out soooo cute. Love the coloring you did too. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...