Sunday, November 30, 2014

Simple Saturday: Christmas Candy Treats!


 

Simple Saturday: Simple Candy Treats!

 
These candy treats are simple and adorable!  I used Mingle All The Way, Cheerful Tags and Festival of Trees stamp sets for these cuties. I needed to make 400 treats for my work Christmas party, also incorporating my business card, so SIMPLE is the key! 

Simply stamp the snowflakes in real red on corners of the back of your business card and then stamp "mingle all the way" in wild wasabi and the bird in real red - of course! 

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   
 
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!
 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...