Friday, January 9, 2015

All Shook Up cards are so simple, even Elvis could have made them!


 

Paper Pumpkin All Shook Up

Shaker Cards 

I love shaker cards when I see them, but I am somewhat intimidated by them, honestly. When December Paper Pumpkin arrived, was I EXCITED.  9 Shaker cards in a kit? YES? My daughter and I immediately opened and started to play.  I am always amazed at the sheer amount of goodies that you get for $19.95.
 
***Click here to join Paper Pumpkin today (BUT read to the bottom of  thd post so you won't miss the fab deal during Saleabration!!!!)

Here's what's in the box:
 (image copyright SU 2014)

 
Then there's stamps to stamp the inside or the envelopes. Presh!!!
 
Here's the nitty gritty details of what's in the box:

  • 9 Smoky Slate card bases with white interior
  • 5 sheets of pre-cut shaker stars with 42 stars each in Smokey Slate, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush and Bermuda Bay (210 total stars)
  • Small bag of sequins (Roughly 200 sequins in Bermuda Bay, Smokey Slate and Pistachio Pudding)
  • 9 Window sheets
  • 9 photo frame cutouts
  • 9 greeting stickers (3 each in Hello, Happy Birthday and Thank You)
  • 40 dimensional strips
  • Smokey Slate Stampin’ Spot
  • WOW!!!!!

  • The directions were a little tricky, and we discovered some things re: this fab kit that I will share. 
     
    There are two sizes of adhesive strips and they go like this on the back of your white frame. so you:
    lay down your window sheet, then attach your adhesive strips like this:
     
     
    Here's what I made after she went to bed with the leftovers!
     
     
    My favorite part is the "all smiles" I get from my daughter and the fact that I did no prep work or shopping but just opened my mailbox for this good clean hour of fun with her!

     
    Remember, act before the 10th of the month if you want the kit the soonest, that's when it bills each month! 

    If you read this post in Jan, Feb or March of 2015, consider this! When you get a prepaid subscription, you get FREE Saleabration items to play with! 
     
    12-month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription

    12-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
    Price: $215.40
    1-month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
    1-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
    Price: $19.95
    3-month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
    3-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
    Price: $59.85 $54.85
    6-month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
    6-Month Prepaid Paper Pumpkin Subscription
    Price: $113.70
     
     
    Here's the breakdown of the great deals to be had during Saleabration 2015:
     
    Best Best Deal:
    Get your starter kit today for $99.00 for $125 in items (free shipping!) and get this for your first order and get an additional 20% off the "Best Deal" described below PLUS you either get ONE free kit from the Occasions catalog or 2 MORE Saleabration items, that makes 6 Saleabration items. Slap me! 
     
    Best deal:
    12 month subscription plus booster pack* gets your order to $250 and this qualifies you for the special Saleabration Hostess Benefits which are $25 more at that level. That's $65 in FREE products for you! PLUS you get a $2 discount per month for the 12 month subscription. PLUS you get to choose 4 (YES I SAID 4) Saleabration items from the catalog for FREE!!!) WOW. 
     
    Great deal:
    6 months subscription gets you 2 free saleabration items!!! WOO HOO!!
     
    Value deal:
    3 months subscription is ON SALE already at $54.95 AND gets you 1 free saleabration items!!!
     
    Contact me to get your booster pack today to maximize your benefits. Booster pack includes:
     
    
    Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   


    Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas! 

    Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook!
     
    To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...