Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Adventure Awaits gorgeous travel journal!


Adventure Awaits travel journal

Take a vacation FROM boring note pads TO this fabulous travel journal!  Our team recently traveled to Stampin' Up's leadership conference. This is a ca-ute travel journal that my team member, Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart made for the creative contest. It should win in my opinion!

Did you notice the cutie tabs she created for each day of the convention? She made me one to take notes with and it was JUST PERFECT!  And adorable! She used the Adventure Awaits new Photopolymer stamp set from the Occasions Catalog and the large grid journal also offered there.
You may notice the adorable saleabration paper strips you can earn for free this time of year! It's called "Best Year Ever". It's the best.paper.ever!  Please also note the sparkle and shine she created with our glimmer paper and itty bitty accents punch pack.  THEN, the cutest detail? Created by her new team member, Shelby Ingle, it's a fantastic bow clip made from the bow punch - best.punch.ever.

See tons more inspiration from Leadership 2015 on my FB page, papermadeprettier. Today I posted my swaps with my leadership team there.

Comment below, where would YOU take this travel journal next??? 

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   


Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas! 

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! 

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...