Sunday, March 29, 2015

Don't let this fantastic paper flutter away! 3 days left for Saleabration!


Soft Butterflies

What's more natural and beautiful than vellum? Butterflies on vellum!  This gorgeous sheer perfection designer vellum is available only until 3/31!  The good news is 24 6x6 sheets of it are FREE until 3/31 with a $50 order. YIPPEE! Splurge a little and get the Simply Wonderful stamp set or the Nature's Perfection set which were both featured on this card. I simply cut out the vellum with the Apothecary Accents framelit and backed it with a same size very vanilla cut out.  The soft hello honey quilted cotton  ribbon is the perfect accent to these gentle butterflies. I used the stampin' write markers on the back side of the vellum to color these butterflies: Cajun craze, pumpkin pie, tangelo twist, hello honey and crisp cantaloupe.  I'm gonna miss these guys!

Stampin' Up supplies used:
Stamp sets: Nature's Perfection (SAB FREE!!!), Simply Wonderful (SAB FREE!!!)
Ink: Cajun Craze classic, stampin' write markers
Paper: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla and Basic Black card stock, Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum (SAB FREE!)
Tools: Apothecary accents thinlits
Embellishments: hello Honey Quilted Cotton Ribbon and Basic Rhinestones

Hurry and get your orders in before 3/31. Email me cogbill22@yahoo.com or come to my Last Chance Card Class and BOGO 3/31 in Little Rock!  YOU can make this card and many other gorgeous cards!  Can't come? If  you order $25 or more online by 3/31, you will receive two of these and 4 other cards FREE as a gift from me!

Want this paper? Email me your order today!  cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   


Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas! 

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! 

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...