Saturday, March 14, 2015

How to color on vellum: Sheer Perfection Card

Sheer Perfection

I'm not sure there is anything prettier than this card!  This Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum from Stampin' Up is gorgeous, and good news....It's free! This paper can be a free gift with your $50 purchase between now and the end of March 2015. Stampin' Write markers are the perfect way to color this wonderful paper.  There are 2 sheets each of 12 designs in 6x6" size. 
I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest, but could not deternine who origainally made it, so mystery creator, thanks!!!

Check out this YouTUue video to see exactly how to create shaded vellum:



Want this paper? Email me your order today!  cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   


Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas! 

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! 

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...