Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Cuteness explosion from Pretties team gathering!

Pretties Team Gathering: Cuteness alert!

My Pretties team never ceases to amaze me. At our monthly gathering, as I scurry around trying to get all our goodies set up, they start pulling out these masterpieces for our swap table.  I think these swaps are my favorite part of the meeting! Each person SHINES with their creativity and they are so sweet to use all Stampin' Up products so that we can showcase and show off our fantastic products! 
 
 
 
Shelby Ingle was the swap master and she was awesome!  She had to miss most of the meeting due to a family emergency, so she brought these fantastic cards that she had made. Each one is a work of art! 
 
 
Our newest Pretty (and I mean within weeks of joining!) Carol Jackson, wowed us with these adorable carrot fry boxes using one of my favourite stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog - Cheerful Critters!
 
 
Elizabeth Mayfield Hart rocked it out with these mini treat bag thinlit treat bags. I'm dying that she cut each of those "happy" words for the bags. That is NOT easy, I assure you!  And it's adorable. If you must know, there is chocolate inside! I'm loving the Lullaby Designer Series Paper. It's not just for babies!
 
 
My sister, Kathy Rich cracks me up. The craft genius herself brought not one, but THREE swaps to share. They are simply adorable and again, use my favourite stamp set Cheerful Critters!  This 3x3 card is quite possible the cutest little card I have ever seen.  She outdid herself for sure!
 
 
Audra Jones gets the award for most creative card. She combined the Sheltering Tree stamp set with You Brighten My Day and boy, is it fantastic.  I'm loving the detail on the trees with the flowers and the sun in the corner. And just like they taught in preschool, the sky goes all the way to the top of the page. LOVIN' it!
 
 
The most trendy award goes to our most fantastic demo in Florida :) Linda Kucharski. This card is not only a card, it's a bookmark!  She used the attachment perforator blade for the stampin' trimmer and the bookmark is detachable. WOWEE!  I am sooo impressed!  Thanks for taking the time for such details, Linda!  It's gorgeous. 
 
 
We topped the meeting off with prizes (of course), recognitions, a little business and each one of us making 4 make and takes designed by Creating Success Training Group Leader Ronda Wade. These cards are simply adorable and feature the photopolymer sets Banner Blessings (coastal cabana card) and Lovely Amazing You. 
 
 
 
 
 
Our meetings are the highlight of my business. These projects are beautiful and showcase each of my girl's unique personalities.  These are only a sampling of the 30 girls on my team!  It might surprise you to know that most of my team has joined to get a discount on their products and simply love the ability to order quality products at a discount.  I am fully equipped to help you take the hobby towards business if that's desired. I cherish each and every one!  Want to know more about becoming a "Pretty"? Click here
 
Pretties, mark your calendars for our next meeting Saturday, April 25th at 1pm. It's gonna ROCK!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...