Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Papermadeprettier April Events RELEASED!

April showers are NOT gonna keep me from stamping!  Spring in the air just makes me want to make pretty, springy, flowery, gorgeous things! 

Introducing.....
CLASSES TO GO!  Anytime you place and order before my monthly card class (4th Tuesday of the month), and it is $25 or more, you will receive a completed card kit to go (6 cards) for FREE!  Wahoo! I know spring brings activities and sports, but that doesn't mean you can't get fabulous cards from me! 

Watch for other CLASSES TO GO where you get products to play with and make in the comfort of your own home! They will be coordinated and easy to put together and FUN! 



 
Crafter School Class (Kids 6 and Up)
Thurs 4/9 3:15-4:45pm
$15, RSVP due 4/1/15
 
Stamp Out Autism
Sat 4/11 10:00 am – 12:30 pm 
 7 cards for $25 or $30 (Kit to GO) RSVP due 4/7/15
silent auction to benefit The Autism Society!

Memory Keeping Class
Sun 4/19 5:30-7:30 pm 
includes all materials to make a gorgeous album to document your travels. We'll use the Let's Get Away Project kit
 $40-55 (TBA) Kit to GO available! RSVP with prepayment due 4/7/15
Spring Card Tutorial
Sunday 4/19 5/30-7:30 pm
Includes all materials to make a set of gorgeous cards using the Project Life Let's Get Away card collection! Includes card collection, accessory pack and stamp set.  I will show 5 cards, but with 100 cards in the set, the possibilities are endless! 
$45 RSVP with prepayment due 4/7/15

Papermadeprettier card class
Tues 4/28 6:30-8:30pm
6 cards and envelopes $15 or CARDS TO GO are free with minimum order Free with any order until 4/27/15
RSVP due 4/27/15

I'LL BRING THE FUN!

Now booking private parties any weekday or nights: 4/14, 4/15, 4/16, 4/21, 4/23 Earn FREE goodies!

DIY Flower Kit


Looking for a great Mother's day or teacher gift? Put together this gorgeous kit of paper flowers!  I've done it and its' PRETTY!  Click the picture to watch the video! 


watch video now!
 
Don't forget the coordinating stamp set and inks!
 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here! 6 free cards when your order is over $25!

Join my papermadeprettier team! THE BEST DEAL EVER. $125 for only $99 and free shipping! 

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas!

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! and Instagram

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...