Monday, July 6, 2015

Team Love #4: Fussy Cutting and Doilies...awwwww


Our team meeting swaps from June were FANTASTIC.  I can hardly believe how cute they were.

I was sooo excited when I saw a card like this in the Stampin' Up 2015-2016 catalog and was thrilled to try to stamp right on the doily. It worked!  I used Island Indigo for a rich, deep color (tip: use a paper piercing mat underneath for a great contact and let it dry a few mins). I stamped the background of the card with versamark and the strip underneath is made from English Garden dsp and the new triple banner punch. LOVE!  


Elizabeth Mayfield Hart (my first demo!!!) wowed us with this ca-ute card featuring the Endless Birthday WIshes stamp set. In her true style of awesomeness, she fussy-cut each cake and colored them in with Stampin' Write in color markers. I could just eat this cake right of f the card, it's so pretty!  I love the bright in colors paired with the smoky slate. It really shows them off!  


Allison Gillaspy's swap is simply and totally adorable.  It features the Cherry On Top Washi (my fave) and  more new In Colors.  You can see she stamped and Fussy-cut the "hi" stamp from I Think You're Great stamp set.  I am also loving that melon mambo 1/4" cotton ribbon! She's so sweet to share with our whole group from out of town, even!  THANKS ALLISON! This card is simply perfect! 


I love my Pretties team more than I love these cards, and that's saying a lot!  It's a blessing to work with these ladies and see them be inspired to do whatever SU can do for each and every one of their goals and desires. Whatever they are, they are all simply creative geniuses in my book!

Click here to see the NEW 2015-2016 catalog today!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   

Join my papermadeprettier team! You could get all the in colors and more for a steal with a starter kit!  It's $125 for only $99 AND free shipping!
Want to know more about our team? Click here!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas! 

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! 

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...