Friday, August 7, 2015

Everything you need for flowering awesome!


Make it TODAY! 
These precious cards are easy to make a great back to school gift for your teacher or end of the summer for your babysitter!  YOU can make these with our simple, coordinating products.  Contact me to day or click the link above to order!  

Click here to see the NEW 2015-2016 catalog today!
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   
Join my papermadeprettier team! You could get all the in colors and more for a steal with a starter kit!  It's $125 for only $99 AND free shipping!
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas! 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...