Wednesday, September 16, 2015

On my way to Founder's Circle retreat with 99 other top Stampin' Up demos! Come along!



Pinch me! IS this really happening?  With hard work (playing with glitter??? #nothard), I earned a free trip to an exclusive resort in St. George Utah with the top 100 Stampin' Up demos!  Imagine my surprise when my name rolled across the screen at convention. If little ol' me can do this, anyone can! I am honored and humbled to be considered with this amazing group of demos! 


I know many of these ladies from my training group with Ronda Wade, but am so looking forward to spending time with them and meeting the other gorgeous women who I shared the stage with at the Stampin' Up Convention this summer!  

This is my first trip, but I hear amazing things. These lucky demos and I will take over an entire hotel in the beautiful city of St. George, Utah and will be pampered and spoiled for 5 days.  The event I am most looking forward to is the pajama party swap. We each made 110 swaps to share. I have seen some sneak peeks on other's social media and I can not WAIT to see the goodies that these top demos have made. I WILL be posting a picture of mine after the party, but for now, trust me, it's gorgeous! My Pretties team helped me with this daunting task.  THANK YOU GIRLS! (not pictured, Kathy Rich, my fantstic sister)


Now Lazendra (on R) is sweetly hiding her fingers, but suffice it to say, mine looked like THIS once I had sponged the back of the metallic foil doilies green (DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO THAT???)


But hey, I'm ready for Halloween or a visit to see Wicked... who knows where this might come in handy! I can't show you the card yet, want it to be a surprise when we swap, but I will let you guess what this will all come together to look like. I used 500+ doilies in this stampingextravaganza.  It will be SO WORTH IT once I get to see the other's goodies. (Stay tuned!!!)


Just want to say that it is only because of my fantastic team of happy shoppers and wonderful customers is this thing really happening. As a thank you, I will share photos and tons of info as I get it on my Instagram (papermadeprettier), FB page (papermadeprettier or papermadeprettierwithcogbill club group page) as it unfolds. Be ready to feast your eyes on pillow gifts, new products and gorgeous projects.

Come along and play with me over the next few days. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning...or Halloween!

Want to have some FUN adn get ready for Christmas??? Be a genius adn sign up for my first in a series of Christmas Card Stamp a Stacks.

Don't forget to sign up for my Christmas Stamp a Stack on 9/25. Live Class $40, 16 cards (4 each design) and envelopes. Price includes stamp set - Sparkly Seasons and payment is due TODAY 9/16/15. KIT TO GO also available for $50. Completed cards and stamp set included!  I can hear the opening notes of the Nutcracker and smell the hot cocoa with these beauties!  Come join the fun!


Click here to see the NEW Holiday Catalog NOW! 
Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   
Join my papermadeprettier team! You could get all the in colors and more for a steal with a starter kit!  It's $125 for only $99 AND free shipping!
Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas! 
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...