Friday, October 2, 2015

EASY DIY Fall Wreath!

Vintage Leaves Wreath Project Idea

I don't know about you, but as soon as I feel a faint cool breeze in the air,  I feel like I gotta get my fall crafting ON!  Here is a simply adorable project idea for your home. Wouldn't this also make a great gift for a teacher or a Thanksgiving hostess?

It's simple, with the Vintage Leaves Photopolymer stamp set and die bundle from Stampin' Up. Grab some fall colored paper, versamark ink pad and burlap ribbon, wreath form of your choice and a glue gun and you are GOOD to go! You gotta love a bundle at 15% off!


Vintage Leaves Photopolymer Bundle
Save 15%

Click here to find out what you need to make this and order TODAY from my online store!

Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   
Join my papermadeprettier team! You could get all the in colors and more for a steal with a starter kit!  It's $125 for only $99 AND free shipping!
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com


*images copyright Stampin' Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...