Friday, October 23, 2015

Founder's Swaps 2015 Part 1 on YouTube! Inspiration explosion!

2015 Stampin' Up Founder's Retreat Swaps
Holiday Inspiration GALORE!  




Take a tour through some of my GORGEOUS Founder's Swaps. These were made from the top 100 demonstrators in Stampin' Up and there is not shortage of beauty here!

Need any of these materials? I can help you!

Shop 24/7 for stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   

Join my papermadeprettier team! You could get all the in colors and more for a steal with a starter kit!  It's $125 for only $99 AND free shipping!

Want to know more about our team? Click here!

Find my upcoming events! in Little Rock, Arkansas! 

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! 

To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...