Monday, December 28, 2015

10 Days of Holiday Goodbyes! Day 3: Joyful Season


Joyful Season


This little guy might as well be sitting on a branch outside RIGHT now in Arkansas. Do you still see Cardinals this time of year? Look quick, because this guy will be gone after January 4th or gone while supplies last! This is another Founder's Swap, this one was made by the sweet Tina Rappe!  I LOVE this stamp set, Joyful Season! It's so versatile and great to use all through winter!


Remember.....It's almost GONE!  Did you get an ugly sweater you can return and buy this instead??? This cutie is on the holiday retiring list of products. See the full list here. AND it's while supplies last..... so don't wait to pick up your holiday faves!

Click here to purchase in my online store or email me your order cogbill22@yahoo.com, whatever is easiest!

Click here to start at day one to see the other retiring projects I am showcasing!

***Orders of $25 or more from now until January 4th receive 5 handmade gorgeous Christmas cards leftover from Founder's swaps and my personal collection***

Stay tuned for more retiring products from now until January 4th!
Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   
Join my papermadeprettier team! Use your Starter kit for retiring products TODAY!  It's $125 for only $99 AND free shipping!
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...