Friday, December 11, 2015

Visions of sugarplums....Sparkly Season!

Nutcracker Sparkly Seasons FUN!



This will make the 5th year one of my children has participated in our local production of The Nutcracker. It's one of the highlights of our Christmas season! I must share these cute cards that I designed with the Sparkly Seasons stamp set from Stampin' Up.  We made 200 of these to sell to benefit our local ballet company Ballet Arkansas. I was blessed to have so many volunteers help me make these and we made them all in just 3 nights of rehearsals waiting on our kiddos. I hope they bring you joy!

Speaking of JOY! This holiday foil vellum paper is on SALE now while supplies last. Wow. Snatch it up ...even for next year! Shop by clicking here today! http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=100300&dbwsdemoid=2006013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...