Friday, January 1, 2016

10 Days of Holiday Goodbyes! Day 7: 3 WISE Kits!

Oh What Fun Tags kit

 Season to Season Wreath Kit

To You and Yours Shaker Cards

Three Wise Kits

I can't get enough of kits at Christmas. I Love handmade things at Christmas, but goodness, time just escapes me this time of year. These kits make me look like an absolute genius. The wreath switches out to Halloween and also Thanksgiving (SCORE one for convenient!). The Oh What Fun tags kit makes 30 tags. For $14 something, you do the math... it's incredible.  Lastly, who can't get enough of the To You and Yours Shaker Card Kits - 18  cards!!!! Why not get the kits NOW and make them up and be super-ready for Ho Ho Ho next year!  Don't forget the coordinating stamp sets!!!

Cheer All Year:



To You and Yours Too: 


All Year Cheer:

They are while suplies last! See the full list of holiday retirees here. AND they are while supplies last..... so don't wait to pick up your holiday faves!

Click here to purchase in my online store or email me your order cogbill22@yahoo.com, whatever is easiest!

Click here to start at day one to see the other retiring projects I am showcasing!

***Orders of $25 or more from now until January 4th receive 5 handmade gorgeous Christmas cards leftover from Founder's swaps and my personal collection***

Stay tuned for more retiring products from now until January 4th!
Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   
Join my papermadeprettier team! Use your Starter kit for retiring products TODAY!  It's $125 for only $99 AND free shipping!
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! 
To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...