Monday, January 25, 2016

Birthdaypalooza! Beautiful Ride birthday card...


Beautiful Ride Birthday! 

The NEW Stampin' Up 2016 Occasions catalog set Beautiful Ride makes me want to polish my surfboard and hit the beach!  I got the idea of this layout from Erica Cerwin, my fave SU demo and made it special for my husband's birthday last week. We had 3 birthdays in my house (brainmelt) and I'll be sharing their handmade custom cards this week. (I love that I can make them each a card that speaks of my love to them!)

I used Tempting Turquoise as the base with our Perfectly Artistic Designer series paper (FREE with $50 PURCHASE, BUT only available for a few more weeks!)  I stamped with the Black Archival Ink pad and colored with my aqua painters.  Isn't the doggie just to die for??? Did you noticde the heart clip? It's from the Big Shot Thinlit called Project Life Paper Clips and cut from silver foil paper! The heart strip was from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit!  wowza!

Here's the stamp set close up:




Need an Occasions and Saleabration catalog?  Don't have a demonstrator? Email me! cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   During Saleabration, spend $50 and pick a Saleabration item FREE!!!
Save Join my papermadeprettier team! You could get all the in colors and more for a steal with a starter kit!  It's $155 for only $99 AND free shipping! plus 20% on all future purchases! 
Host To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, and during Saleabration earn $25 more FREE at your party! email me cogbill22@yahoo.com
Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! and Instagram!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...