Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Apple of My Eye.......It's Goodbye! BUT get it in the CLASS TO GO!


Apple of My Eye CLASS TO GO! 

Spring has sprung, y’all, so my class space is limited. Also, I'm cruising to the Mediterranean at the end of May, so my month is extra tight! So is your time! I have the perfect solution!!!

 A CLASS TO GO!
Don’t miss this adorable set that is retiring! Apple of my EYE!  

The class fee of $35 includes: 
  •  The adorable stamp set (make it at your leisure!)
  • 4 cute projects: 1 card, and 3 gifts (perfect for end of year and teacher gifts!!!) 
Local pick up or add $6 for shipping. RSVP with prepayment due 5/9. Kit will ship on 5/20!
Email or FB message me to RSVP! cogbill22@yahoo.com


Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   If you spend $150, you get FREE goodies!!!

Save BIG! for the BEST DEAL! Join my papermadeprettier team of happy shoppers!  It's $125 in merchandise of  your choice for only $99 AND free shipping! plus 20% on all future purchases! Plus ME as your creative coach for whatever you want to do!

Host To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com




Sign up for my email newsletter and don't miss creative inspiration, regular updates, tutorials, and special offers from papermadeprettier (Kay Cogbill)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...