Monday, May 30, 2016

NEW catalog Sneak Peek: Mediterranean Swap! Painter's Palette and PunIntended



Painter's Palette Mediterranean Grand Vacation Swap!


OH MY! I can hardly believe I am in the airport (massive layover) and about to embark on the trip of a lifetime that I EARNED with my family to Italy, France and Spain on the Norwegian Epic cruise ship! Yes, it's finally time for the Stampin' Up Grand Vacation to the Mediterranean! Thanks to all y'all who have supported me on this journey!  This is my swap that I made to trade with the other Mediterranean achievers.  

The new stamp set  I used is the new Painter's Palette stamp set which coordinates perfectly (OF COURSE) with the fantastic paper stack (6x6) Playful Pallette.  It features three of our new In Colors, Sweet Sugarplum, Emerald Envy and Peekaboo Peach!  WOWZA!  I used our new square framelits to cut out the frame and then used the Traveler stamp set (current and NEW annual catalog) to stamp the cruise ship in the frame. Do you like how I slanted the coordinating black polka dot Playful Palette washi at the intersection of the papers? 

TIP: I stamped the picture frame twice and cut out he base separately from the frame.  Don't forget our NEW adhesive strips that are like a long skinny dimensional. LOVE! 

I am so blessed to share this moment with all of you! Thanks! Be sure to follow me on Facebook (papermadeprettierwithcogbillclub) on my customer page for pics from the trip!  

I have given many of my customers a new catalog! NEED A CATALOG? email me!  When I get back, I'll drop you one! Cogbill22@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...