Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Simply Sports. B.Y.O.P. and Scalloped Punch...You won't miss them till they're gone!


Because stamping is more than a hobby for me, I usually sell off ALL of my retiring stamp sets. These are some things that will stay in my collection!  My kids are in sports and Stampin' Up's Simply Sports stamp set is THE perfect stamp set for that coach, teacher, classmate, or even my sweet kid when they need a little pick me up!  That scalloped punch (RETIRING!) with the circle punch- I use almost weekly!  it's my GO-to for cute tags. The Thanks So Much sentiment is from the B.Y.O.P. stamp set which is also retiring! *NOTE: the ponytail can make these players a cute girl in nothing flat!

SAY GOODBYE!

I whipped these out in snap for my child's coaches last week for end of the year gifts. I used the Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags, Neutrals Designer Paper Stack strip (12 x 1.5 inches strip) and the 2 3/8" Scalloped Punch and my 2 1/2" circle punch with crushed curry and whisper white card stock and archival black ink. 

Get your retiring products TODAY!  Click here for a link to all the stamps and accessories that are retiring! (all but stamps are while supplies last!)

Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   If you spend $150, you get FREE goodies!!!

Save BIG! for the BEST DEAL! Join my papermadeprettier team of happy shoppers!  It's $125 in merchandise of  your choice for only $99 AND free shipping! plus 20% on all future purchases!

Host To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook! and Instagram!

Sign up for my email newsletter and don't miss creative inspiration, regular updates, tutorials, and special offers from papermadeprettier (Kay Cogbill)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...