Thursday, July 7, 2016

Spread JOY and make cards for Ronald McDonald House, join us!


Ronald McDonald House Card Blowout
The one week my daugher, Hope Cogbill was in the hospital was literally, the longest and some of the worst days of my life. And I had a nice cozy home to come home to. I can not imaging the stress of your child being in the hospital and having to stay in a cold motel room. The Ronald McDonald House is home to families of children who are hospitalized and receving treatments. Won't you join the papermadeprettier and Spread Joy Stamping teams on July 30 to rock some serious card making?
  • When – July 30 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
  • Where – North Little Rock Heritage Center, 506 N Main St, North Little Rock
  • Why – Support the Ronald McDonald House Charities and make cards for you AND the guests of the Ronald McDonald House
Here's a story about why...
For only $35, you can join us! You will receive your own Stampin’ Up! My Hero stamp set, $3.00 of the purchase of this goes to Ronald McDonald House Charities, and supplies to make 12 cards (six each of two types). You keep six of the cards and give six to the Ronald McDonald House. We will be sure they have plenty of thank you cards, and they will have Christmas Cards available to them in December (no stress of having to go find Christmas cards during an already overstressed season).

My Hero Stamp Set
image copyright Stampin' Up!
I'd love to put you on my list! RSVP and prepayment are due by July 12. You can email me cogbill22@yahoo.com and we can arrange payment with PayPal, check or cash. It’s going to be a great time. There will laughter, stamping, snacks, and prizes so you don’t want to miss it!
Can't make it? No worries! Ask me about a KIT TO GO!
cogbill22@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like an Awesome Idea. I am busy that day. I might be interested in the Kit to Go. sounds like a deal

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...