Monday, October 3, 2016

Holiday Retreat WOW swaps!

In my Holiday Retreat Recap, last week, I promised to show y'all these fab swaps. When a few of my retreat attendees asked a few days before my retreat, "are we doing swaps?" I was like.... uh... hmmm...well..I was a little overwhelmed with prepping, but BOY am I glad I said yes! What a treat! Elizabeth organized had the idea (I think) to do anything but a card. WOWZA! Look what we made! I am now officially hopelessly inspired for the holidays!


Snowglobe train- over the top!!! by Crystal Clay


I'm totally digging this cutie owl box that Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart made!


Now, seriously? A mummy mini piniata? Amy Gray-Light is the queen of Halloween! 


Now, you see... there is handmade soap in there. Allison Gillaspy, you da bomb. and the tag, swoon! 


I didn't get a picture of this box, but the key is inside. When you open it, it has 2 levels! WOW!  


  Patience Holt, our FALL gal, wowed us with this pumpkin curvy keepsake box. I love how she stamped detail on it to make it more amazing! 


Deana Loyd made these cutie boxes with my favorite reindeer, Rudolph of course! A-dor-a-ble!


Lastly, but not leastly, is my cutie hand sanitizer mason jar. It holds these hand sanitizers perfectly! 


I didn't get pictures of the projects by Virginia Porta or Lanier Hocott (sniff sniff). That's so sad! They were uber-cute!

Click to Reserve your spot for our next retreat today! 

Do you have a holiday catalog yet? If not email me! cogbill22@yahoo.com

Shop 24/7 for all your stampin' supplies in my online store, here!   If you spend $150, you get FREE stampin' rewards from Stampin' Up and if you spend $50 you get 6 free cards from me!

Save BIG for the BEST DEAL! Join my papermadeprettier group of happy shoppers!  It's $125 in merchandise of  your choice for only $99 AND free shipping. plus 20% on all future purchases.
Click here for more

Host To hostess an event in the Central Arkansas area, email me cogbill22@yahoo.com. Girls night out Pinterest parties are available! Click here to find out more

Follow papermadeprettier on Pinterest and Facebook and Instagram

Sign up for my email newsletter and don't miss creative inspiration, regular updates, tutorials, and special offers from papermadeprettier (Kay Cogbill)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...