Thursday, January 5, 2017

EPIC Catalog Copy Occasions and Saleabration Swap!


EPIC Catalog Copy Swap

When Patience Holt and I were driving back from Stampin' Up Kansas City On Stage Local event, we dreamed up a fab idea. I have always wanted to make one thing from EVERY page in the Stampin' Up catalog. This would have been impossible for little old me, time-wise and  but..... with our fab team of business demos, it was possible.

Most of our fab Pretties team are happy,crafty, creative shoppers, but these 5 ladies and I are striving to build their businesses with Stampin' Up. I am so proud of the hard work they put in each day!  For this swap, each person was assigned 8 sets and the 6 of us each made one item off of each page with a picture. This was a HUGE undertaking for each of us, but boy, was it worth it. I will be sharing these projects over the course of Saleabration (until March 31st), but for now, check out our FUN show and tell session at Starbucks last night.  After a long day with technical issues re: the Stampin' Up website, this was the perfect way to kick off the new catalog! 

Here's a big box of WONDERFUL!!!


This box was gorgeous (and not easy!) Way to go Patience Holt


Elizabeth was "bugged" that I assigned her this, but she is now the insect queen! I can't wait for you to see more of her creations


I was so in awe of the wonderful goodies, those were the only photos I got of projects.

Meet our superstar "Alaska Bound" team:

Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart: 
"the Bug Whisperer/Silver Elite/OP=original Pretty"


Cindy Griffin:
"bonus tag project/egg carton ninja/closing in on Silver Elite"


Patience Holt
"I finished all the cards inside (WOW!)/ also closing in on Silver Elite"
(Virginia's face!!!)


Lazendra Hairston
"the love doctor/rapidly rising to a shiny silver star"


Virginia Porta
"she makes us not hate succulents/has silver in her sights"


Here was the favorite card I made: these balloons!  a MUST HAVE for every stamper


You should have no problem earning free stamps with these fantastic products in the new Occasions Catalogs. 

Let me break it down for you:

Spend $50* = 1 free Saleabration stamp item
Spend $100 = 2 free Saleabration stamp items
OR
Starter kit: spend $99 and pick out $125 in products and ANY TWO FREE STAMP SETS from the Annual or Occasions Catalog (yep, you can choose the most expensive ones!!!) plus free shipping
Spend $150 = 3 free Saleabration items plus $15 stampin' rewards**
Spend $200 = 4 free Saleabration items plus $20 in stampin' rewards
Spend $250 = 5 free Saleabration items plus $25 stampin rewards AND $25 bonus stampin' rewards (that's $50 bonus dollars to spend!!!)

*before tax and shipping
**stampin rewards are just free dollars used to spend on anything!

Click here to view the new spring Occasions catalog:
Click here to view the Saleabration catalog (FREE items for every $50 you spend!)
Click here to find out more about how you can earn FREE STAMPS and get a starter kit  

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun! I love everything I got and my customers loved seeing all the samples at class last night!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...