Thursday, February 9, 2017

8 reasons to own Lift Me Up... plus tips!

 
You know how when you are shopping and you can't decide which colored shoe to buy, so you buy them both? I wanted to choose my favorite sample from the "Lift Me Up" stamp set to show you, but I just can't choose. So I'm showing you all of them instead :) . Thanks to my pals in Creating Success Training Group for the lovely swaps that grew my collection of lovelies! (when the card was labeled, I gave credit, but some were not)
 
This card was created by Zahra Premji and I love the bold colors, and you will need a fine tip glue pen to finish off those balloon colored pieces:
 
 
I cased this one (sorry, didn't note who :(!) for my card class. I started with a white sentiment and it didn't show up well enough, so I added calypso coral ink on top and was a bit "off". I call it "ghosting" and I probably couldn't repeat it if I tried! I also lightly sponged the edges to make it look more vintage.

 
Total catalog case and I think I'm in love... Make sure and pick up some enamel shapes, because nothing else will do embellishment-wise for this card:

 
This was a case from the internets (again sorry). I love the way the designer paper is featured and I just simply used my Project Life corner rounder to make the pieces more interesting. I also used some Wink of Stella on the big balloon (sry for the sad photo!). It's like ranch dressing, goes great on everything!

 
 
This is a swap I received from Catherine Dawe and the layout of this card is just happiness, don't you think? You'll need those rhinestones to sparkle and shine.. 

 
Wait, stop the presses. That's not balloons! Did you know there were cupcakes in that set? And YES they match the framelits, so the possibilities are endless. Incidentally, the cupcake framelits also coordinate with the Cupcakes and Carousels set. Betcha didn't know that!

 
 
 
Again, internet cased card... Don't you just love how she snuck those In Color doilies behind the tag I made with my fave punch of all time, the Tag Topper punch?

 
The last sample features the gorgeous Stitched Shape framelits on the circle and I'm not sure if I can EVER get enough of those. 

 
No shortage of inspiration to be had with cards for this set. Also, do you notice how it's perfectly versatile for girly and manly cards?
 
Comment below which your favorite card is and if you "have it, want it, now I have to have it!"
 
Here's how you can have it and get the designer paper free:

Bronze Package:
#144712 Lift Me Up Clear Mount Bundle: 45.75 (Stamp set and Framelits at 10% off)
#138309 Fine Tip Glue Pen (perfect for adhering the gorgeous detailed balloon framelit (the kraft colored balloon in the photo above)  #148309 $7
Total: 52.75 (before tax and shipping)
Choose the Carried Away designer paper for FREE (#143608)
that's an $87 value for only $64!
 
Silver Package:
All of the above plus:
#100730 Whisper White card stock 9
#100867 Night of Navy card stock 8
#138323 Watermelon Wonder ink pad 6.50
#126970 Night of Navy ink pad 6.50
#104430 Stampin Dimensionals 4
#104332 Snail Adhesive 7
#103683 Mini Glue Dots 5.25
#141688 Whisper White thick baker's twine $3.50
Total 102.50 (before tax and shipping)
Choose the Carried Away designer paper and you choice of another *Saleabration product for FREE
That's a $170 value for only $123


Gold Package:
The BEST deal! Get it all in a happy shopper starter kit!  Get all of the above items, plus $22.50 more (go ahead and pick up the Carousel Birthday set too!) to spend (the starter kit is anything you want in items up to $125 for only $99 and free shipping). Plus... during Saleabration you pick out ***ANY two free stamp sets*** from the Occasions or Annual Catalogs.
that's a $258 value for only $107!  

Just join me on FB at my customer FB group called "papermadeprettierclub" for fun and inspiration!
Click here to view the new spring Occasions catalog
Click here to view the Saleabration catalog (FREE items for every $50 you spend!)
Click here to shop fantastic Stampin' Up products 24/7
Click here to find out more about how you can earn FREE STAMPS and get a starter kit today! The best deal! 
Subscribe to my email list today and don't miss another inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...