Wednesday, May 3, 2017

New Catalog Sneak Peek, Just Add Text stamp set




Who doesn't love a shiny, new stamp set? I received this set at OnStage in Shreveport as my prize patrol. This is a new stamp set from the 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' Up catalog called "Just Add Text".  I am just loving all the fun sentiments. I used the paper leftovers from the Paper Pumpkin kit at Easter to create these lovely little notes.  I can't wait to surprise my friends with them!

Also, at the time that I made them, I did not know that petite petals punch is retiring. :( As I checked this am, there are still some left, but remember, retiring products are while supplies last!
#133322 Petite Petals punch now only $9.10















Also, these cute buttons are retiring and are while supplies last!


#138393 Classy Designer Buttons: $3.10

Yes, you can get this new stamp set NOW as part of a starter kit (or wait all the way until June 1st to order it). You get $125 in products for $99 free shipping! Plus you get to take advantage of the preorder from the Annual Catalog and get your goodies early.
Click here to purchase your starter kit of any retiring, current, clearance rack or new preorder supplies today



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...