Thursday, June 8, 2017

A little birdie told me you want to see the new catalog!





It's here, it's here, it's finally here! The NEW Stampin' Up 2107-2018 Annual Catalog.  One of my favorite stamp sets is the Feathery Friends stamp set on page 221 of the new catalog. It's a hostess set which means its only available with a order of $150 or more. Have a party with your ladies and this sweetie can be yours for only $12! OR......... make a "spoil me" order and get it for yourself. You can also combine orders with friends to get this presh set.

I cased this card (Copy And Share Everything) from the catalog. It's on pool party background, stamped tone on tone with pool party ink, highlighted by vellum strip, our sweet doilies, an oval framelit (cut in half and layered behind) and oval cut from watercolor or shimmery white paper (either will do).  I colored and cut the flower out of either watercolor or shimmery white paper. Then I used or fab watercolor pencils to color these sweeties in. They color like butter!

 
Click here to see the new catalog or if you don't already have a SU demonstrator, email me to get yours today


My long distance catalogs were mailed a few weeks ago and local customers have picked them up at recent events. The next New Catalog event is my New Catalog Mother of all BOGO sales on June 17th. You best be there for FAB Deals and cute projects.  Click here to RSVP for it today.

SHOP: Click here to shop online today!
HOST: Email me to schedule your own private class with friends today
BE A HAPPY SHOPPER: Get the best deal on all your crafty goodies. Click here to find out more



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...