Monday, January 8, 2018

First Ever Stampin' Technique Club was fantastic


This past weekend we had our first EVER Stampin' Technique Club. It was so much fun than I had even imagined. I was first introduced to stamping with a stamping club at my upline Becky Liggin's home, yet, I haven't ever had the guts to try one myself. However, the new Stampin' Up Occasions Catalog has so many opportunities with techniques, it just had to be done!  Next thing you know, there are 15 of us participating with maximal crafty fun. 

This month we learned Faux Glass technique. I am so in love with the Petal Passion suite of products. 


All the pretty packets!


Happy Stampers


More happy stampers (some refused pictures)


What better way to introduce my Stamparatus, stamp positioning tool. What a hit it was! 


The live club is full for now, but we are open to guests, so let us know if you would like to attend as a guest.  Also, the online option is not full. You will have access to the technique videos and all of the pretty projects. Make and takes will be mailed to you. Please email me to rsvp: cogbill22@yahoo.com. 




Click here to see the Saleabration Catalog (items are free with $50 purchase) 

SHOP: Click here to shop online today! Every $50 purchase earns you a free item
HOST: Email me to schedule your own private class with friends today. During Saleabration orders of $250 or more get $25 more FREE stampin' rewards! Email me to host cogbill22@yahoo.com
BE A HAPPY SHOPPER: Get the best deal on all your crafty goodies. $125 for only $99 and during Saleabration, you choose ANY 2 free stamp sets from Occasions or Annual Catalog. That's $225 in goodies for only $99. WHAT are you waiting for?
Click here to find out more

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...