Monday, April 9, 2018

OnStage Fort Worth Recap: Day 1


What's better than a road trip? A road trip with 12 of your closest stampin' friends with a pre-party!  We just returned from On Stage Fort Worth where we saw the new Annual Catalog, stamped, ate, laughed, learned and won lots of prizes. These trips every 6 months are the highlight of our Stampin' Up businesses.  


To start it off, Erica Cerwin from Pink Buckaroo Designs and I prepared a Stampin' Soiree event for 70 stampers. We love stamping with friends, so we expanded our event to include business training and 4 guest presenters with 4 display stampers. 
Erica and I work so well together and compliment each other. I am so grateful for such a giving, talented, friend!  I won't spoil her surprise, but watch her blog this week for the FAB gift she gave me. I adore the gift, but the packaging left me speechless.  She is truly the most talented designer I know and a great friend. 


 

so.many.prizes and our make and take area


Erica and I work our business hard and have learned so much from each other, today was no exception! 


Erica talked about Marketing


I talked about Recruiting 

We had 4 amazing guest presenters: 


Patience Holt is on my Pretties team and talked about Waterfront. I am so proud of her. She created so many pretty cards with the set! Find out more at Patience's Blog Here


Allison Gillaspy is also my fab team member talked about Picture Perfect Birthday Suite and helped us learn a new technique: The window card


Sarah Flemming talked about Brusho and she can make any color on the spectrum with her magical ways! See more from Sarah here


Anne Marie Hile showed more Truly Tailored projects, they were so adorable. She will on her blog soon, I imagine.  Check our her blog here

In addition, we had amazing displays:


Cindy Griffin wowed us with flowers and birds, see her blog here


Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart created a party for our eyes, see her blog here




Erica's ladies Gloria and Robin made a very creative and delightful fairy garden


Many of my team attended and the others were helping my downline Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart with her On Stage presentation (WOW!). Here's what's even more amazing....they came just to help me clean up and get ready for Centre Stage that night.  They are truly amazing ladies and I appreciate them each and every one.  I love my Pretties Team and our forever friends we have made. 


Everyone seemed to have a great time. They were all smiles.


Erica and I are like peanut butter and jelly, we just go together perfectly. We met through Stampin' Up and this is our third event that we have hosted prior to On Stage. They just keep getting better and better. I don't think it will be our last!  Stay tuned for more On Stage Shenanigans with the Pretties Team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...