Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Holiday Retreat 2018 RECAP


Imagine summer camp with 25 of your craftiest friends! There is not much more amazing than spending the weekend with women who love Stampin' Up as much as I do.  This past weekend was my Holiday Craft Retreat weekend at Ferncliff Conference Center. It is a gorgeous camp and this was our largest group yet with crafters from El Dorado, Oklahoma, Hot Springs, Texarkana and Malvern!


The weekend starts with preparations galore, make and takes, pillow gifts, etc.

Each guest was greeted with their packet of goodies and this tea light snowman lantern

Everyone's favorite - Getting to know you games


Swaps galore and prizes galore! I will post later about swaps


I love to spoil my ladies, these pillow gifts surprises were tons of fun!


Make and Takes were adorable and we elf'd ourselves silly!




Everyone got excited about the Christmas Pajama contest and Dessert Bake Off. We all gained 5 lbs, I am sure.


Thanks to my fantastic helper Cindy Griffin for all her hard work and the many other helpers that just pitched in this weekend. It takes a village!


We all were very happy with what we got done and can't wait until we do this again in the Spring! 
Until next year!  March 1-3 is the date and registration opens 10/27. I expect it to fill fast since we are at capacity for this space.  Mark your calendars to register on the 27th!  I will post a bit on FB and send out an email. Click here to get added to my email list!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...