Monday, March 4, 2019

Product of the Week: Dear Doily Bundle


This week we will be focusing on my new Stampin; Up BFF stamp set and framelits: Dear Doily. We played a lot with it at the retreat this weekend. It's impossible for me to choose whether I love the stamp set or framelits more. The versatility is endless! I love that it doesn't tie to to one season or one type of card. It can be modern, classic or whimsical. You choose!
Wednesday 3/6, I will make a card using this bundle on Facebook Live. So join my papermadeprettierclub FB page to see it! 
We will do black magic with it at stamp club this weekend! Email me to rsvp!  

Click here to purchase Dear Doily bundle today! Don't hesitate because it's already on Low Inventory for being so popular! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...