Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Spring Retreat Recap: How Sweet it was!


The Spring Retreat was a BLAST! Our Epic retreat was last weekend, and now that the craft room is put back together, I can reflect on all the fun we had.  My favorite part of retreats is really getting to know my customers and team better since we have the whole weekend in this peaceful wooded setting to just craft the day away! I wish we were all pictured above, but getting 25 people in one place is a trick.  First things first, total spoilage means prepping for weeks. I had lots of great helpers! 


Each person had their own set of sweet treats greeting them at their own 6ft table. See the cute cups Kathy Rich found. ADORE! 


Here's a close up of the treats because I know you were wanting to see closer. That Smarties box was designed by my stampin' friend Erica Cerwin. 


We have so much to see! 
Displays..


BOGO galore (this was just a portion!)


All the tools, stamps, punches, framelits, inks you could ever need


PRIZES for days...……….No one leaves empty handed


We gotta fuel up somehow, right?  
Candy station (healthy snacks are in the fridge:))


BONUS, we don't have to cook a thing! Ferncliff has you covered! 


We linger here, just getting to know one another! 




This is the only good photo of our 9 make and takes I have, I'll have to take some more pictures and post later..We focused on How Sweet it Is bundle



My very first 12 x 12 scrapbook make and take


I like to surprise and delight with table gifts. Aren't they adorable. YES, those are gummy bears on roller coasters! 


Sweet Treats pins and tags


Bubble gum because adulting is hard! 


The only photo of the cute dimensionals I gave is top left in this pack to go! 


When we gather, you know we are going to swap!  As usual, we outdid ourselves!


Sometimes I present in regular clothes


but sometimes I dress like a mermaid


Our tradition of a sweet treats pajama and sweets contest continues


sugar coma


There were so many helpers, I couldn't count, but this was my main one, Cindy Griffin. Without here, I'd be dead in the water! THANK YOU!!!! 


For info on the next retreat HOLIDAY 2019 Oct 11-13th, click here! Spots will go FAST! We are already half full!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...