Monday, June 17, 2019

Follow Your Art glue holder: Product Of The Week


What better product would a crafter love than a crafting themed suite of products? The cute colors and adorable stamps with matching framelits and paper have me swooning! And, these mini shipping boxes with matching washi tape? Not to mention the felt embellishments. The cuteness is almost too much to handle.  
Here are some projects I've made with this suite: 




Click here to watch the replay of my Facebook Live and learn how to make a glue holder using this suite (I got this idea from Lori Longwell, a Stampin' Up Demonstrator) and expanded it some. 


This is the best photo I have of it right now :(


Glue Holder Dimensions:
Clear Tiny Treat Box (2x2x2")
1 1/2" circle punch
Coastal Cabana Card Stock: 8 1/2 x 2", score at 2 and 4"
Designer Series Paper wrap around: 2 x 9" score at 2,4 and 6"
Designer Series Rectangle: 2 x 1 3/4"


Customer Ordering Special! Orders of $40 or more this week (ending 6/17/19 at midnight) receive this tutorial designed by myself, Erica Cerwin and Angela McKay


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...