Monday, August 26, 2019

Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards and Tin with Woven Threads Suite


It's sad when you need a sympathy card, but it warms my heart to send something beautiful to someone who is suffering from loss or sadness. Last week started with my obsession over the Bird Ballad Laser Cut Cards, my Product of the Week.  Then, that Delicata NEW ink pad was just staring at me....wanting to be used and I had to have a stamp set to use, and the Woven Heirlooms just spoke to me at that moment. I think you'll agree the combination of the texture in the designer papers and these laser cut card bases are perfection! And I am now the proud owner of all three Delicata ink pads (silver, copper and gold) from the NEW 2019 Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog.

Click the Video to see what amazing things I created with these products in my weekly Facebook Live video.

(PLUS: see cards for my Holiday Catalog Kick Off, find out how you can save huuuuuge on your products - only $99 for $155 of goodies, a sneak peek of my Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle for August and review of the Summer Prize Drawing for customers!)

Dimensions for card: Designer paper layer under the laser cut card base is just shy of 5 1/2 x 4 1/4"

Don't want to wait to order Holiday Catalog products until 9/4/19? Pick out your happy Shopper kit of anything you want to day $155 for $99, no shipping.

***My Customer special of the week: Orders of $50 or more receive your choice of blends marker set!  Just email me the color set you'd like! (Every $50 gets another set of markers)ends 8/28/19 at 8pm ***

Just for fun,  I used Delicata gold ink to spruce up the laser cut cards and used a Pretty Peacock and also a Teracotta Tile base for a completely different look


Here are some swaps I have using the laser cut cards and Woven Threads suite:


And another Laser Cut card using Mosaic Mood: 


Click here to shop from the Woven Threads Suite

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...