Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Monster Bash Bash: 10 projects + a spooky banner!


Did you enjoy our Monster Bash last week on Facebook? I thought I'd collect all the projects here for those that wanted to see them altogether and those that missed it. I just love Halloween and especially treats and home décor. Isn't this banner adorable?  


Click below to see my Facebook live for how to make the banner. Don't be scared of the length of the video, just skip to 10 mins in and watch the project making part!  


Dimension: Banner pieces are 4 x 6" chipboard covered with 4 x 6" designer series paper
designer series paper Rosette strips are 1 1/2 x 12" 


yep, I dyed that ribbon pumpkin pie. Watch the video and see!


Here are many more adorable Monster Bash projects designed by me: 









Isn't this shaker card glorious? it's designed by Elizabeth Mayfield-Hart. She's a fabulous artist, isn't she? 


And this wreath she also cased from the catalog...……..wow, just wow. 


Click here to purchase your Monster Bash supplies today!  Orders of $50 or more receive FREE Enamel Shapes from the Monster Bash Suite until 9pm tonight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...