Monday, December 16, 2019

Holly Jolly Peekaboo Flip Card: How To Video +What's Retiring Holiday 2019 Catalog!


I am a little obsessed with these Peekaboo Flip cards and have made a few different designs this past week. I originally got the idea of the card for a design I cased from Julie Davison, one of my favorite Stampin' Up Demonstrators to case.  It all started with this Snowman card that I cased from her. 



I then adapted it to use the Night Before Christmas Memories and More Cards and Envelopes as well as the Holly Jolly Stamp Set. Click here to see the whole suite and purchase your Night Before Christmas goodies today!  

Click below to see a video of how to make a Peekaboo Flip Card. (I'd love to see your creations in the comments here! )
In addition to the video about how to make this card get a VISUAL Holiday 2019 Catalog tour to see what is retiring and what is not!
Flip Card: 4-16 mins
Catalog Tour: 16 mins to end
Dimensions: Mossy Meadow 5 1/2 x 2" score at 3 1/2 and 4
Mossy Meadow rectangle: 2 3/8 x 3"
Whisper White rectangles 2 1/8 and 2 3/4" and also a rectangle 1 5/8 x 1 3/4"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...