Monday, January 6, 2020

From My Heart Fancy Storybook Fold Card


Christmas is gone, so you know what time it is? Time to pull out all the Valentine's stops! I love Valentine's cards. You don't have to have a significant other to celebrate...Everyone loves someone! And who wouldn't love to receive this gem? Can you believe I only used punches, stamps, ink and embellishments to make this card? 

Dimensions: Base 5 1/2 x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4 (then cut off all but one inch of front layer), Designer Series Paper 5 1/4 x 4", Inside layer - 5 x 3 3/4" (whisper white), sparkle Glimmer strip: 1/4 x 5 1/2"

I used what I'm calling the Storybook Fold to make these cute cards. Look at my Facebook Live replay to see how to make these cuties. Don't worry if it looks too long. Fast Forward all the non Valentines parts. Although, you'll miss a fun SWAP SHOW!  Not seeing my Facebook Live videos? They are on my papermadeprettier Facebook page each Wednesday at 9pm. Click here to like my page and see the videos each week. 
Click on the video below to see how to make the amazing cards!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...