Monday, March 2, 2020

Peaceful Moments Poppies card


Poppies are always in style, every season and for every occasion. Wouldn't you agree?  Did you know there is a history of poppies and memorials for World War I veterans? (See video below)
My bestie stamping buddy Erica Cerwin of Pink Buckaroo Designs designed this card for her On Stage presentation. Don't you agree that it's stunning? The designer paper going sideways is my favorite part.  
Click here to watch the Peaceful Moments Poppies card being made on my Facebook Live and to see my Poppies swap show! 
 Dimensions:
Whisper White base: 4 1/4 x 11", Designer paper layer: 4 x 5 1/4", white strip 3/4 x 4", black scrap 4 1/4 x 1/2" (or use the scalloped black strip in the Peaceful Poppies Elements)

Click here to find out more about the whole Peaceful Poppies Suite! It contains two stamp/die bundles, and spoiler alert.. you need both :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, or answer any question! Comment away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...